Wow, I forgot to respond to this. Apologies!

`ServerContext` does give you `peer()` which I believe is filled with the
appropriate address. For security related purposes, we do not recommend
that this be used though.

You probably want to use a proper authentication mechanism like the ones
documented at https://grpc.io/docs/guides/auth/ and then use
`grpc::AuthContext()` to get the context per request.