Thanks Frederic
I understand that. But I only want to do it when grpc has a connection failure. Is there an already existing mechanism to do that.?

On Jul 5, 2023, at 12:37 PM, Frédéric Martinsons <frederic.martins...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think this is totally unrelated to grpc but for what it worth, if you control your dnsmasq, you can use --clear-on-reload option and send a SIGHUP to dnsmasq process to reload the cache.