Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem with gRPC and microservices. When sending a request
from "Service A" to "Service B," if the connection between them is lost,
"Service A" sometimes fails to reconnect to "Service B" without any
explicit error. Consequently, the messages remain stuck, and the gRPC
continues retrying. It appears that the issue might be related to resolving
the DNS of "Service B," causing the request to get stuck. Also, I added a
deadline option, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

Is there a solution to this problem?

Config file:
return {
transport: Transport.GRPC,
maxReceiveMessageLength: 99 * 1024 * 1024,
maxSendMessageLength: 99 * 1024 * 1024,
url: url,
keepalive: {
'keepaliveTimeMs': 60000,
'keepaliveTimeoutMs': 20000,
'keepalivePermitWithoutCalls': 1,
},
channelOptions: {
"grpc.max_connection_age_ms": 30000,
"grpc.max_connection_age_grace_ms": 10000,
"grpc.lb_policy_name": "round_robin",
"grpc.service_config": JSON.stringify({loadBalancingConfig: [{ round_robin:
}
},
};