Hi:
  Recently, I went thought the details of
io_uring<https://unixism.net/loti/what_is_io_uring.html>. In theory, it can
reduce calling of the system calls cand the context switching between kernel
space and user space. It seems to me that using it can bring some performance
improvements, especially for a server with heavy grpc workload. Before starting
 to work in it, I would like to see if there is any comment from the community,
such as it is worth to do? I don't know if we ever had any discussion on it. If
yes, any conclusion? could you share the details?

  By the way, if it is worth to do it, I plan to implement a minimal workable
POC first and see if there is any benefit.

Thanks,
-Steven