I have fixed the issue by setting the grpc.max_message_length = -1 in
stearming audioplayer server instance here

audio2face-2023.1.1\exts\omni.audio2face.player\omni\audio2face\player\scripts\streaming_server\server.py.

not sure why the grpc.sever as was intialized at 4 mb default grpc.mesage
lenght. It would make it unsuitable for sending the audio data. Is there
any way we can push the audio in compressed format mp3 ?