Hi,
I made the observation that on PyPi, the naming for grpcio-reflection
follows different rules for source and wheel distributions, as can be seen
here <https://pypi.org/project/grpcio-reflection/#files>:

The name of the source dist uses a hyphen: grpcio-reflection-1.57.0.tar.gz

While the wheel dist uses an underscore:
grpcio_reflection-1.57.0-py3-none-any.whl

That doesn't seem to cause any problems but still looks inconsistent in my
opinion. Anyone aware of why things are named like this?