Hello,

I saw an article that gRPC supports ARM64 Linux.

https://grpc.io/blog/grpc-on-arm64/

So, I tried to build an arm64 in Unity, but I get this error and I can't
build.

The error "*undefined symbol:grpcsharp_init"  *appears,
Can't I use it in unity?

I used the zip file provided by this site.
https://packages.grpc.io/
grpc_unity_package.2.47.0-dev202204190851.zip
<https://packages.grpc.io/archive/2022/04/67538122780f8a081c774b66884289335c290cbe-f15a2c1c-582b-4c51-acf2-ab6d711d2c59/csharp/grpc_unity_package.2.47.0-dev202204190851.zip>

This is my first time using Unity and grpc, so I'm not sure what else I
should do.

Can I get a little help?