I am a 59-year-old IT worker, My name is Licette Griffin. It was going to
be our 25-year wedding anniversary but we had no money to celebrate it. I
was given an assignment in the office so I went online to search for
answers then I saw testimonies where people thanked lord Bubuza for giving
them the right lottery winning numbers, I was very interested to win too so
I contacted him and he responded, saying he will cast a lottery spell and
reveal the lottery winning numbers with his spiritual powers. I provided
the items He needed to cast the spell and he gave me 6 numbers after
casting the spell. I was so confident of winning so I went to a convenience
store and bought a $10 Jumbo Bucks ticket from Gate City Express on East
Lee Street in Greensboro and went home. I sat outside and scratched the
ticket. When I saw that I won $1,000,000. My name is Licette Griffin, Join
me appreciate Lord Bubuza via email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com
or Text: +1 505 569 0396