Hello Everyone

This is the first time I work with c++ gRPC and I got this error when I
tried to set the "data" field.

'''

*error: *no matching function for call to
'*helper::Image::set_data(std::vector<unsigned
char>&)*'

  314 |             image_results->set_data(buffer*)*;

'''

It's okay for another field that were int32.

here is snippet of my photo files

>From helper files

message Image {
int32 rows = 1;
int32 cols = 2;
int32 channels = 3;
bytes data = 4;
ImageType type = 5;
}

>From my proto files
message InputImages {
repeated helper.Image image = 1;
helper.ImageType image_response_type = 2;
float confThreshold = 3;
float maskThreshold = 4;
int32 camera_id = 5;
helper.Rectangle detection_rect = 6;
}

How I declare buffer
std::vector<uchar> buffer;

The data inside buffer is get from cv::imencode()

Is it's possible to use set_name method or do I need to use another way to
send bytes?

Thank you for your attention.