On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 03:19:49AM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
>
> The unresolved problem is that the "/memory/available" property is not
> available. I get the "grub rescue" prompt, but all commands fail with
> "out of memory".
Does this mean all memory is ours to deal with as pleased? :-)
I suggest you try poking it by trying to read all existing memory in your
address space.
> + if (! grub_ieee1275_finddevice ("/rom/boot-rom", &bootrom)) {
> + rc = grub_ieee1275_get_property (bootrom, "model",
> + tmp, sizeof (tmp), 0);
> +#define OHW "PPC Open Hack'Ware"
> + if (rc >= 0 && !grub_strncmp (tmp, OHW, sizeof (OHW) - 1)) {
> + grub_ieee1275_set_flag (GRUB_IEEE1275_FLAG_BROKEN_OUTPUT);
> + grub_ieee1275_set_flag (GRUB_IEEE1275_FLAG_BROKEN_COLORS);
> + }
> + }
> }
Please add a newline (and double-space indent) before '{'.
> - /* Set the right fg and bg colors. */
> - grub_ofconsole_setcolorstate (GRUB_TERM_COLOR_NORMAL);
> + if (! grub_ieee1275_test_flag (GRUB_IEEE1275_FLAG_BROKEN_COLORS)) {
Same here.
--
Robert Millan
<GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)
_______________________________________________
Grub-devel mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/grub-devel