On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 04:05:04PM +0100, Marco Gerards wrote:
> Robert Millan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> 
> > With the addition of memdisk, it is too easy for user to create an image
> > big enough that would corrupt upper memory (starting with vga region).  This
> > happens at roughly ~600 kiB memdisk size.
> >
> > This patch adds a check in grub-mkimage to prevent this.  I did also take
> > the opportunity to reuse the upper memory macro to avoid hardcoding its
> > address for VGA stuff.
> >
> > Comments?
> 
> This makes sense to me.

Ok, committed.

-- 
Robert Millan

<GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)


_______________________________________________
Grub-devel mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/grub-devel

Reply via email to