Ok, confirmed that keyboard is attached with usb. lsusb wans't very helpful
cause apart from wireless and bluetooth it only mentioned "apple devices"
and "linux foundation devices" however os x has a similiar command line tool
ioreg which with -p IOUSB can be restricted to usb. Output
http://pastebin.com/m4d3e9c83
I then updated to the usb patch with rev 1985, and compiled etc. debug still
seemed to do nothing and as previously terminal_input at_keyboard forces to
manually swithc the machine off.