Hi,

Do we really need to ship a specific utility just to run two commands?

  dd if=/dev/mem of=${output_dir}vbios.bin bs=65536 skip=12 count=1
  dd if=/dev/mem of=${output_dir}int10.bin bs=4 skip=16 count=1

Sounds like user will need to read some documentation in order to figure
out what grub-dumpbios is good for, and what to do with those files, so
why not just document the commands there instead?  (e.g. in the wiki or
so)

--
Robert Millan