Dnia wtorek 16 luty 2010 o 19:16:19 Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
napisał(a):

> I like the patch however few comments:
> 1) How are filters ordered?

Filters are tested in order that last registered filter is tested first. First
match stop further tests.

> 2) How would I selectively disable a filter. E.g. for hexdump or when
> payload expects compressed data?

Currently one would have to unregister filters before calling grub_file_open()
and reregister them afterwards. However this can mix up filters order. Not
a best option.

I was thinking about something like:
grub_file_open("name", NO_XFILTER|NO_YFILTER);
grub_file_open("name",NO_ALL);
to allow selectable filters or fopen() style maybe.

And a priority based filter registration if there is a need for that.

--
Szymon K. Janc
szy...@janc.net.pl // GG: 1383435