I'm almost certain that this question has been asked before, but it didn't
really help at all. So, I have two partitions; 1) A TrueCrypt-encrypted
Windows 7 partition, and 2) A dm-crypt/LUKS encrypted Ubuntu 9.10 partition.

I am trying to keep my bootloader simple in that it will load GRUB
automatically, then if I choose 'Windows 7', it'll load the Truecrypt
bootloader and allow me to enter my password. Unfortunately, the old method
of copying the truecrypt MBR to a file and booting from that only produces a
"Truecrypt bootloader corrupted" error. And, since GRUB2 doesn't support
booting from ISO's, I can't boot from the Truecrypt rescue ISO.

Any ideas? I've tried everything.
Thanks!

--
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by threatening my agent
with a golf club. --xkcd