On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 12:46:53AM +0200, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
wrote:
> Current timer code for ARM EFI is horror. Can anyone test this?

I can verify that this works on my Versatile Express TC2 platform,
with no noticeable performance degradation (and it does increment).

However, could this be moved to kern/efi/init.c?
I will need the same function for the 64-bit ARM port (which I
intend to post a first version of later this week).

Hmm - trunk does not however seem to be able to successfully boot a
Linux kernel on ARM/UEFI currently. I will look into that.

/
    Leif