Sorry, for delay. We have a busy period at work but it should end soon.
I've put up the list of tasks for 2.02 in a doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O6wveo1_WsAyEHMD041xMYvhDTDp3jQYzmqkgBx57HM/edit?usp=sharing
.
If some of them turn out too much work or too tricky, they can still be
removed. If your task is not in the list, you have asked for 2.02 and I
haven't specifically replied to you that it's not ok for 2.02, then I've
forgotten it. In this case please email me privately.