Hi grub-devel,
I'm endeavouring to pre-load a modified DSDT table using grub2. The syntax I've
tried being as shown below, after which I chainload to Win10. This being done
on a Dell E6540 with Win10 and grub 2.02 (or older.. tried many versions, same
result).

acpi /efi/dsdt.amlacpi --load-table dsdt /efi/dsdt.amlchainloader
/efi/Boot/bootx64.efi
Then I do 'acpidump -b' to peruse the DSDT table. In all cases, it remains the
same system BIOS one, not my modified /efi/dsdt.aml one.

I've also set 'set debug=all' and can see grub2 is reading my modified dsdt
file and doing memory writes.
So two questions:
1. Is 'acpi' not capable of loading a DSDT table for use with Win10?
2. if that is the case, is there some 'memload' or 'writefromfile' type command
where I give a memory address and a file which grub2 can then write? The idea
is simply to replace the existing DSDT at it's address with one given by the
file of same size or smaller.
Thank you,Nando