Hi all,

Rencently, I have learned the GRUB2. And I have a question about it.

The first  experiment:

Platform: i386-pc
Sata : MBR format

I have read the grub-2.02 source code and I find the core.img including the
modules : ext2 part_msdos biosdisk
I delete the grub.cfg in the "/boot/grub/grub/cfg",so the system will enter the
command-line of the grub.
So the grub only has modules as followings:
Name           Ref    count              Dependencies
Minicmd          1
Normal           1                       buf
io,gettext,terminal,crypto,extcmd,boot
Gzio             0
Bufio             1
Gettext           1
Terminal                 2
Crypto            2
Extcmd           2
Boot             2
Biosdisk                  1
Part_msdos               1
Ext2              1                        fshelp
Fshelp            2

But I have found the USB keyboard module-usb_keyboard.mod that I don't load ,
So why the usb keyboard can be used when I don't load usb modules?

Best regards,
Sherry Zhang

?????
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for
the sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, copying
or forwarding of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.