Hello,

We are trying to use grub2 as a coreboot payload.

I noticed there is no XHCI support in the current grub tree. Is this a driver
that will be added in the future or is the only way to use it to either have a
UEFI or SeaBIOS payload as well to provide the runtime support for XHCI?

Best Regards,
Wim Vervoorn

Eltan B.V.
Ambachtstraat 23
5481 SM Schijndel
The Netherlands

T : +31-(0)73-594 46 64
E : wvervo...@eltan.com
W : http://www.eltan.com<http://www.eltan.com/>

"THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. UNLESS YOU ARE THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THIS MESSAGE, ANY USE OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER
BY TELEPHONE +31-(0)73-5944664 OR REPLY EMAIL, AND IMMEDIATELY DELETE THIS
MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES."