This is a cleaned up version of the fuzzers that I used to find
CVE-2021-3695, CVE-2021-3696 and CVE-2021-3697.

We're releasing this now because the techniques are not novel, the
code is not hard to independently replicate, and it's hard to see what
is gained by not releasing them. (I should add that the grub security
working group has been supportive of this for some time - any and all
responsibility for the delay in getting this posted rests with me.)

Obivously the techniques here are extensible and I'd be very happy to
see people add more fuzzers to increase coverage based on this
infrastructure.

Kind regards,
Daniel