Good afternoon grub devs,

I see phcoder has a branch for the framebuffer rotation, with latest commit
labeled WIP. The branch is quite dated now so I'm willing to assume work
has stalled on this branch? I'm just wondering if there are any plans to
implement this feature into future releases? I had a quick look at it last
night and this branch seems to compile fine even after merging to latest
master, and changing the output terminal to gfxterm does appear to rotate
the terminal, although the font glyphs aren't being rendered properly. I'd
really like to see this feature implemented and am willing the work so long
as I'm not stepping on any toes. With that being said, does anyone have any
insight into this branch? Is there any particular reason or technical
hurdle preventing its implementation?

Thanks in advanced,
Kyle Bader