Hi,

Mingcong Bai wrote:
> Thanks for your review. I will now submit v2.

Well, it's not actually a review but rather pointing out a problem which
would probably cause a failure of the xorriso run, when the option
  -hfs-bless-by i /System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi
does not find "boot.efi" because it would now be named "BOOT.EFI".
I'd expect this message and no resulting ISO image:
  xorriso : FAILURE : Cannot find path '/System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi'
in loaded ISO image

I'm only qualified for judging the xorriso aspect of grub-mkrescue.
The EFI aspect is mostly out of my scope. So i can't add a "Reviewed-by:".

Two more thoughts which came to me since monday:

- Which of the platforms did you actually test ?
  (I would be astonished if GRUB_INSTALL_PLATFORM_I386_EFI and
  GRUB_INSTALL_PLATFORM_X86_64_EFI were among them, because else xorriso
  should have thrown above error.)

- The new name "BOOTx64.EFI" isn't actually all uppercase.
  I am aware that the specs indeed mention the name that way in UEFI 2.8
  table 15. But that table is obviously buggy by calling in column 1
  all three RISC-V architectures "32-bit".
  So the lowercase "x" in "BOOTx64.EFI" might be an old typo in the specs.
  (It's already present in UEFI 2.4 table 12.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas