On Wed, Jun 12, 2024 at 04:57:03PM +0100, Mate Kukri wrote:
> Currently the patchset consists of:
> - Reworked Fedora NX patches to make GRUB itself work under NX.
> - Julian Andres Klode's loader framework patch (used in Debian and Ubuntu for
> the downstream loader).
> - Implemented shim loader protocol support using the above loader framework.
> - Added patch to disallow using the legacy Linux loader when NX is required.

When I apply the patches git complains in the following way:

  Applying: modules: make .module_license read-only
  Applying: modules: strip .llvm_addrsig sections and similar.
  Applying: modules: Don't allocate space for non-allocable sections.
  Applying: modules: load module sections at page-aligned addresses
  Applying: nx: add memory attribute get/set API
  Applying: nx: set page permissions for loaded modules.
  .git/rebase-apply/patch:137: space before tab in indent.
          )
  warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.
  Applying: nx: set the nx compatible flag in EFI grub images
  Applying: efi: Provide wrappers for load_image, start_image, unload_image
  .git/rebase-apply/patch:174: trailing whitespace.
  grub_efi_status_t
  warning: 1 line adds whitespace errors.
  Applying: efi: Use shim's loader protocol for EFI image verification and
  Applying: efi: Disallow fallback to legacy Linux loader when shim says NX is
required.

Daniel