Sorry for missing patch. Still getting the hang of git send-email.

Short patch to support LVM cachevol, LVs with segment type
"cache+CACHE_USES_CACHEVOL". This extends existing cachepool support.

The +suffix format is described as a status flag here:
https://gitlab.com/lvmteam/lvm2/-/blob/main/lib/format_text/flags.c#L238

I've kept the match simple and in the style of the code around it. There's a
need for dedicated functions to iterate through the LVM MDA, but that's a much
larger scope.

I've compiled and tested this change. Before, grub's "ls" does not show my LV
with cachevol, and grub-probe detects it as an "unknown LVM type". After, I'm
able to boot with grub's root on an LV with cachevol.

Scottie Shore (1):
  Detect cachevol LVs

 grub-core/disk/lvm.c | 5 ++++-

2.43.0