I know, but I don't think that anyone here wants GLib dependency... If you will look at pppd, rsync, openssh, asterisk and many others, they have their own implementation of these functions. I think the only interesting implementation for us is uClibc... I hope I will be able to make a patch for it...

Marc Verwerft wrote:
AFAIK, similar functions already exist in the glib (gtk.org) library.
They're called g_strlcpy and g_strlcat
See
http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/stable/glib-String-Utility-Functions.html

Regards,