I'm integrating with a company that has a WSDL that nicely describes requests
going to them, but doesn't describe the responses coming back to me.  They are
a large enough company that I'm getting lost in red tape trying to find someone
who would know what updating their WSDL even means.

I have the responses that I've been getting in RECV.log, is there a way I can
easily use that to create a WSDL document for wsdl2h/soapcpp2 to use?  Or, do I
need to create my own WSDL by hand?  There's a lot of different transactions in
their WSDL, and they never document anywhere all the fields that come back...