Hello,

How can i generate class information for a xsd__anyType that can hold
general information (any information)?

In my current problem the xsd__anyType class only have the following
members:
class SOAP_CMAC xsd__anyType
{
public:
     char *__item;
     struct soap *soap;    /* transient */

When one derived object has a list of attributes, for example, that
belong to the xsd__anyType the char* __item; does not show anything, and
none of my objects displays the entirely information that the soap
message brings.

Is there any way of having for example a generalized way of receiving
this kind of information in the xsd__anyType? (like for example a
std::vector of pairs name value for the atributes for example?)

Or i'm doing something wrong in the generation of the code?

Thanks
Nuno