On Thursday, September 02, 2010 04:50:39 pm Omar wrote:
> Is there anything I didn't consider? How can I complete a server with
> gsoap which works like Apatch or IIS and has a directory of CGI to run CGI
> or FCGI programmes? I just want gsoap to be a server and FastCGI to be a
> CGI progamme.
I;m still learning about gsoap, so I'm not too sure of the answer. However it
seems to me that you would need to handle HTTP GET requests for this, and that
only has limited capabilities within gsoap. Check the manual entries for the
soap.fget callback function (in section 19.7 and 19.10) and the GET plug-in
(in section 19.36.2).

I think you'd need to implement the CGI functionality (or PHP, whatever)
through that callback.

There is also a bit of information in section 19.29, but I think that relates
to using the gsoap server within FCGI (that is, the gsoap server is a CGI
script), which I think is the reverse of what you're trying to do.

Good luck.

Brad

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional