----------------ursprüngliche Nachricht-----------------
Von: "Amit Tare" amit.t...@hotmail.com
An: undisclosed-recipie...@nil, n...@nil
Datum: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 08:51:03 +0000

hello,
I am Amit Tare.
I am working on the gsoap(web service toolkit for c++) to implement my
webservice on C++ language.
I handle my project on C++ language. and i taking help of the gsoap sample
code of the webserver project.

the problem is that this webserver project is in the "C" Language.
and i want to run that project on "C++" Language.
I generate the appropriate stubs and proxies according to c++.

but at the last when i Run that webserver(on C++) I get the error that
didn't implement the HTTP get plugin......
the code of the webserver.c is same in the webserver.cpp file.
and i impalement the http_get handler function..........

I think this problem is based on the c and cpp files.....

Please help me....

amit tare
amit.t...@hotmail.com
incredible India(?????? ????)