http://www.geog.uu.nl/gstat/lists.html

> I could find some of the mails of gstat listserv but they are old. Does
> somebody keep updating the archives?

I do, and I update them whenever I update the gstat web pages.
However, I've been on the other side of the Atlantic for almost
six months now, and a remote update was not possible because
of some firewall thing.

The plan behind the gstat list is to discuss features that are
not, or not clear enough, in the manual. If somebody posts a
question that is answered by the manual, I will point them to
the manual. Obviously, the mail archives are no substitute for
the manual, but rather additional material.

By the way: if everything works out, up-to-date archives of gstat-info
and gstat-announce starting with today's message will be found soon
at the free mail archive server http://www.mail-archive.com/

Best regards,
--
Edzer