Willy Bas Loos wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using ordinary block kriging on a 0/1 dataset (indicator kriging).
> Gstat predicts some negative values, an a few greater than 1.

You need to inform gstat that it's dealing with indicators. You can
define an indicator variable with:

data(something): ... , I=0.5, ... ; # use 0.5 as indicator cutoff value

Be aware that anything below 0.5 now becomes 1, and above 0.5 becomes 0
(see manual). Now gstat knows it's kriging indicators. Order relation
violation correction (correcting estimated probabilities outside [0,1] etc).
can be controlled by

set order = 1; # or some other value; again, see manual
--
Edzer