Hello,
I have a little problem while begining to use gstat.
I try to resume:
I have an area of 20km on 6 kms extend. On the sea.
It was covered by special tracking element with GPS on. So I have some 80000
3D coordinates but mainly with lines separated by 500m.

I removed the tides, and now I want to get a marine geoid in this area.

There is a trend (about 5cm/km in one direction). Except this trend, the
variations are small. But a fine resolution is necessary.

Here joined (as attached file) is the gnuplot file generated by your
software. I have problems to find a model of variogram. There's no sill
appearing.

Did someone encounter such kind of problem (and find the reason)?

Other indication I'm serching for: Is there a map (grid) format, available
for gstat which could be generated by hand? Something like indicating the
coordinates of 2 corners and the steps of increase in x and y?

Thanks  for any indication

Alain