> Thanks,
>
> I have another question. After performing predict gstat the error I get is
> "singular matrix". I suspect it is because I have a data with dupicate
> location points. I read the solution is to set average=1. I did not find
> the
> way how this would be set in gstat/R. As the paraleter is a part of "data"
> tried to add to the list of locations (x,y) and avlues (z) also average=1.
>
>>str(mylist)
> mylist [1:length]
> $x ...
> $y ...
> $z ...
> $average 1
>>gstat(..., data=mylist, ...)
>
> But apperently the used approach id wrong. How should I solve this
> question?

I thought I took care of this. Currently I'm away from my
own computer, but it should be in the manual. Try something
like:

gstat( ... , set = list(average=1))

Hope it helps; I'll be back next week.
--
Edzer

I tried this one too but did not work. I will try it once again maybe I made some mistakes in the syntax.
Thanks again and I hope I am not bugging too much.

Miha Staut