Femke, when you're in R/gstat, you should completely
forget about command files. Command files document
where the data come from, and where the output should
be written to. In R (or S-Plus), this is all trivial.

Try:

demo(krige)

to get the basic idea; then

demo(cokriging)

to see how multivariable gstat objects are built.
--
Edzer

femke wrote:
Hello gstat list,

Sorry for the following very simple question, but I can't seem to find any reference in the lists or the manual - which possibly suggests this is an R question, but I'm not sure.

To run gstat from a Windows R session, I can implement the interactive examples, however I can't figure out how to run a command file.  The command for invoking gstat described in the manual is obviously for a unix/dos command line, and I'm not sure how to apply this in my Windows R session.

> gstat (x.gst)

This doesnt' work and gives me the following error:

Error in inherits(g, "gstat") : Object "x.gst" not found.

But the file is there, and the workspace is correctly specified.

Please help!

Femke