Dan, do you mean how to display a 2D map, or how
to obtain a so-called variogram map (2D variogram "surface")?

Then, are you working with the gstat as R package (or S-Plus
library) or with gstat stand-alone? Coming from Idrisi, I
expect the latter.
--
Edzer

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hi

Can you tell how to produce a 2d plot through gstat, i was able to produce
one through the spatial dependence modeller in idrisi, which allowed me to
work out the angles of maximum and minumum variation in the data.

I want to be able to do this directly in gstat command, but how, can you
help.  I've only recently started using gstat so i'm not to sure about the
command inputs.

Cheers
Dan