On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:48 AM, Kakoli Sen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>        According to the link below,
> http://www.globus.org/toolkit/docs/4.0/security/authzframe/security_descript
> or.html#s-authzframe-secdesc-configAuthz
> prefix can be different for different PDP's.

(Hmm, I would have swore that the documentation used the word "scope,"
rather than "prefix," the last time I looked.)  Yes, the prefix can be
different because the "prefix is used to allow multiple instances of
the same PDP/PIP to exist in the same authorization chain,"  but you
don't have multiple instances of the same PDP/PIP so you don't need
different prefixes.  I don't think that's your problem, however.

<rant>The prefix mechanism is error-prone and should be removed if
possible.</rant>

> In our case, VomsPDP has prefix 'bscope', which has to be prefixed with PDP
> configuration parameters like 'vomsAttrAuthzFile' and 'vomsAttrMapFile' in
> wsdd file.

Yes, this looks good, thanks.

> Also, similar thing is working for RFT service. Only in Delegation service,
> the PDPConfig does not have the required parameters.

I see that.  I don't know what to say...everything looks good to me.
Maybe there's some assumption of gridmap in the delegation service
code.

Tom