Hi All,
I am very new to grid computing and want to learn more about it.
I have an application that gives all the prime numbers in a given range.
>From all that I could find,I understand that I can use Globus Toolkit to
create a grid,and the application could be run on the grid ,with all the
machines contributing compute power.

I read a few tutorials but I could not gather much from them.
If any one could please help me get started ,it would really be very
helpful.
I just want the overview of steps that I need to do to have my application
running on Globus.

Also please correct me if this post should not belong here.

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav