Aloha,

I found a partial solution that gives me 64-bit libraries on OS X:

./configure --prefix=$GLOBUS_LOCATION --with-flavor=gcc64
make gpt gridftp prewsgram
$GLOBUS_LOCATION/sbin/gpt-postinstall

This give me at least some of the libraries I need. RLS still fails (as expected) since it depends on the ODBC/SQLite stuff.

Cheers,
Ole