Hi,

I am trying to execute a script using globus-job-run. Script executes
successfully when i do globus-job-run from the terminal and stage the script
file. But when i try to execute the same command from within the java code by
getting a runtime object and then executing the globus-job-run command, it
fails with following values in error stream:

Values in Error stream:
/opt/globus/bin/globus-job-run: line 24: /libexec/globus-script-initializer: No
such file or directory

same script was executing very well as of yesterday from within java code. I am
not able to understand what is going on. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Sulman.