Sorry about that. We've been making some improvements to the globus.org website. This now works for me.

-Stu

On Nov 24, 2009, at Nov 24, 8:32 AM, Peter Pan wrote:

Hello all,

where can i find the API for the current stable version 4.2.1? The link like: http://www.globus.org/api/javadoc-4.2.1/globus_wsrf_rft_service_java/ is invalid. It seems like that all links for javadoc 4.2.1 are invalid. And the links for downloading the source code are also unavailable. I'll be very appreciate if somebody can send me the correct links or the downloaded source code etc...I need it very urgently.:(

Thanks in advance!

Peter

--
Dipl.-Inf. Xueming(Peter) Pan     http://www.cgv.tugraz.at