Hello all,

i have a question and when i invoke the command: globus-check-remote-environment -s https://localhost:8443
i get the display now like this:

pxuem...@graz:/home$ globus-check-remote-environment -s https://localhost:8443

### Remote Endpoint Version Information ###
Axis Version on remote endpoint https://localhost:8443:
Apache Axis version: 1.4
Built on Mar 01, 2007 (10:42:15 CST)

Java WS Core Version on remote endpoint https://localhost:8443:
4.2.1

As the quickstart mentions, it means the webservices container runs already
correctly. But how can i turn it off?
When i use the "globus-stop-container" as normal user 'pxueming', it looks like:

pxuem...@graz:/usr/local/globus-4.2.1.1/bin$ globus-stop-container
Error: ; nested exception is:
       org.globus.gsi.gssapi.auth.AuthorizationException: Mutual authentication
                    failed
 Expected target subject name="/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-graz.cgv.tugra
              z.at/OU=cgv.tugraz.at/CN=Xueming Pan"
 Target returned subject name="/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/OU=simpleCA-graz.cgv.tugra
              z.at/CN=host/graz.cgv.tugraz.at"

when i use the "globus-stop-container" as root, it looks like:

r...@graz /usr/local/globus-4.2.1.1/bin # globus-stop-container
Error: ; nested exception is:
       org.globus.common.ChainedIOException: Failed to initialize security cont
      ext [Caused by: Defective credential detected [Caused by: [JGLOBUS-5]
Proxy file        (/tmp/x509up_u0) not found.]]

I am very confused, so please help me and many thanks in advance...

best regards,

Peter

--
Dipl.-Inf. Xueming(Peter) Pan     http://www.cgv.tugraz.at