Hello everyone.
I describe my situation.
I want to use a service installed on my autocontainer.
The service and the client run on the same machine.
I create the certificate with grid-proxy-init.
When i run the client i get on the server terminal the following message:

2009-12-02 13:46:40,398 ERROR container.GSIServiceThread
[ServiceThread-5,process:155] Error processing requestAuthentication failed
[Caused by: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level [Caused by: Unknown CA]]

What is the cause of this problem?

Thank in advance
Raffaele

Di che umore sei oggi? Dillo con le Emoticon
http://intrattenimento.it.msn.com/emoticon