Hello,
I'm having strange authentication problems with globus (version 4.0.3).
It seems I can do everything (globus-job-run,-submit,get-output)
but I can do globus-job-status only when the job is PENDING
or ACTIVE. As soon as it become DONE (i suppose) I get:
ERROR
GRAM Job status failed because an authorization operation failed (error code 7)

but the strange thing is that I can retrieve the job output with globus-job-get-output.
I tried stracing globus-job-get-status and got this message at the bottom:
The name of the remote entity (<a different person certificate>), and the expected name for the remote entity (<my certificate>) do not matchgss_init_sec_context failed.gss_init_sec_context failed.
This happens only on one of my two ce, on the other everything works fine.

I looked through /var/log/messages and globus-gatekeeper.log but when i do
globus-get-status nothing is logged there.
Do somebody have any idea of what is going on?
Thanks in advance
Ivano Talamo