On 03/23/2010 11:12 PM, Joseph Bester wrote:
> When the globus_gram_job_manager_pbs_setup postinstall occurs, it gathers the
> names of the queues by default and adds those to the
> $GLOBUS_LOCATION/share/globus_gram_job_manager/pbs.rvf file as enumerated
> values for the queue RSL attribute.
>
> This can be disabled by running
>
> cd $GLOBUS_LOCATION/setup
> ./setup-globus-job-manager-pbs.pl -validate-queues=no
>
> or removing the queues entry in the rvf file.
>
> Joe

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for this - this perfectly explains what I've been observing.
"Elementary, my dear Watson" :-)

Thanks - this has solved the problem for me.

Cheers,
Vlad

--
Vladimir Mencl, Ph.D.
E-Research Services and Systems Consultant

http://www.bluefern.canterbury.ac.nz
mailto:vladimir.me...@canterbury.ac.nz
Phone: +64 3 364 3012
Mobile: +64 21 997 352