---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jahn carlo arellano <jahnarellan...@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/3/25
Subject: Re: [gram-user] Submiting a basic java job in 2 nodes. with gt4.2.1
using GRAM4
To: Martin Feller <fel...@mcs.anl.gov>

Hi! thanks again.

your're closer.

re:
1)  globus-job-run-ws, i don't know how does work.

2) Why don't you just use your client to call your service?

i use my client to call the web service, exactly. but my web service just is
deploy only in one machine. so my question is: what need to do, for
distribute the work of the web service in more machines?