Hi,

It can be done quite easily using a couple of java classes,
u need to use jglobus to program that. Check out JavaGAT and JavaSAGA as well for higher level APIs
at the simplest you would need java classes to do the following:

1. to query MDS  for processor availability.
2. create  your business logic.
3. to  create Gram jobs and submit them.

:)

cheers,

Malik

alibeck wrote:
praveenesh kumar wrote:
Hello everyone..!!
I have a grid environment of 3 PCs having GT 4.0 installed.
I want to develop some job scheduler to submit jobs in the grid so
that I can submit some job in rsl format to anyother nodes using data
staging also.. .  I do not want to submit jobs using globusrun command.

What are your plans? Do you want to program against an API, or do you
want to use other commands instead of globusrun-ws on the console?

Cheers

Alexander