Hi Jim.

Thanks for the link.

I had seen it in my searches, but i thought it was only needed for
openssh gsi. I thought the mechglue library was accepting any gssapi
plugin implementation, and that its purpose was exactly to load
multiple mechanisms on the same machine. Why do i need a patched
version to use the gsi plugin?

Thanks again,
  Ricardo