Greetings GT comunity,
I have read the OGSA specification, and as far as I understand that GT
is a reference implementation of OGSA.
However, I find it difficult to accurately map the OGSA services to
the tools and services that are provided by GT.
For example, let's pick GRAM5. Is there any page in the GT
documentation that directly lists all the OGSA services that are
implemented inside GRAM5?
The same applies to other tools provided by GT, such as GridFTP, GASS,
GRAM...etc.
Another inquiry is with regards to the manuals: why are there manuals
only for the following:

        *GridFTP.       *GRAM5. *GSI C, MyProxy and GSI-OpenSSH.        *Other
components
(C libs, XIO..etc).

What is so special about the tools/components above that makes them
listed here as manuals, while other components (e.g. GASS) are not
listed?
Rgrds,J