Hi Mohan,

The issue here is that the EPEL repository contains myproxy packages that are
not compatible with the Globus software you are trying to install and use.
You'll need to make sure that you pull the myproxy packages from the Globus
repository, as opposed to the EPEL repository, to get the right version of the
myproxy software. One way to approach this is to install the
"yum-plugin-priorities" package prior to using yum to install the Globus
software. When you install the rpm file that configures the Globus repository,
it will configure our repository with a priority field in the repo file. This
field isn't used unless the "yum-plugin-priorities" package is installed,
however. Once the "yum-plugin-priorities" package is installed, the Globus
repository will have a higher priority than the EPEL repository, and the
myproxy packages will be pulled from the Globus repository in preference to the
EPEL repository. So, if you want to install the Globus software with EPEL
enabled, make sure that you install the "yum-plugin-priorities" package first.

-Regards

Dan Powers